Did you buy a new version of QuickBooks and try to upgrade your file only to run into the error “You are not able to open a QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions file with a non-Enterprise product”? Our conversion method can solve for you and will convert your QBES file to pro without any loss of information. We can access the file directly so we are not restricted in what data can be converted unlike some other corporations may try to copy the data to a new file using the QuickBooks SDK which does not allow access to all areas of the file.
Our Enterprise to Pro downgrade service is guaranteed to convert 100% of the data file including all Payroll and service subscriptions that you may have with Intuit QuickBooks. We also minimize the downtime and work within your business schedule by converting your files on holidays or weekends.
Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Pro
- All versions of QuickBooks Enterprise Assistance are sustained from Enterprise 1 through the current 2019 with 100% of the data transformed including payroll and service subscriptions.
- Our method will convert the QBES file to pro of the same or higher version. For example, Enterprise 5 can be converted to QB Pro-2005 or any version after that such as QB 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- Our conversion process has a standard 6 hours same day turnaround time and you never need to make an appointment.
- The fee for the conversion is a low flat rate fee of $225 per company data file.
- If the number of list records in your file does not exceed more than 14,500 invoice items or 10,000 records in any of the other list types (accounts, customers, classes, vendors, job types, etc.) then QuickBooks Pro can provide the same needed features as QBES at a much more economical price.
- 2005 C-Index format of QuickBooks if needed. Some limitations and additional fees apply to downgrading to a prior year’s version.
Upon completion of the data conversion service request, you will automatically be logged into your account on QuickBooks Repair where you can upload your file to our secure server. After receiving your file we convert it to the pro format and return it using the same file upload account as a portable QuickBooks company file.
You download the portable file and then use the restore feature in QuickBooks to restore the file onto your device.
We give a discount for multiple files that are being converted at the same time.. The discount is automatically applied during the order process and we don’t charge extra for large files like some other companies.
Contact Us at QuickBooks Customer Support Team for more help If you would like to discuss a different type of conversion or would like more information like NetSuite or any other accounting software to QuickBooks, just send an email to us or call us at our toll free number to QuickBooks Support and we will get back to you as soon as we can.