QuickBooks is excellent accounting software, and its users are backed by reliable QuickBooks support to troubleshoot the errors. One such error that occurs while using QB is error code 6010, which is fixable by following some simple steps. You can choose to read the methods for fixing this error or contact QuickBooks customer support for further assistance.
Reboot the Database Server Manager of QuickBooks
Restore the Company File
- Begin with reopening the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and then follow by scanning the company file.
- Click on the Start option and then click on All Programs.
- Now, you can open QuickBooks and proceed with clicking on the QB Database Server Manager.
- Further, select the Scan Folders.
- If folders are not there, then click on the Add Folder option.
- Now, go ahead and Scan the files and open the files.
- Next, Login to your company file and check if the Error code 6010 got solved.
- You need to access the folder that has the company file.
- Navigate to the file that has.QBW extension.
- Further, right-click on the file and choose Copy.
- Now, Go to Desktop, right-click, and select Paste.
- Next, open QuickBooks by holding the Ctrl key, this will redirect you to No Company Open.
- After this, you need to click on the option Open or restore an existing company.
- Open the company file you see and verify if the issue got resolved.
Switch to Single-User Mode
- Begin with, logging in into your computer with the credentials of an Administrator.
- Further, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc for opening the Task Manager.
- After this, you can select Users.
- Highlight each QuickBooks process such as EXE, qbupdate.exe and QBDBM.exe
- Now, select End Task in the multi-user mode.
- You can open the company file if QuickBooks error 6010 is not resolved then continue to the next method.
Rename the .ND File Extension
- Begin with, finding all the files that have the.ND extension.
- Now, you can open the file that has the error 6010. Once you find the files right-click on them.
- Then, choose the Rename option
- Further, add the old as an extension.
- Lastly, open QB and check if the issue got fixed.
Block the access of Multi-user Hosting
- Select File and further open the QuickBooks File menu.
- Now, Go to Utilities and select the option that says Stop hosting multi-user access.
- Further, you will need to close and open the QuickBooks once again.
- Go to program settings, and then you temporarily switch off the Internet Monitor feature.
- After this, reboot your system.
- Verify if the QuickBooks Error code 6010 got resolved.
Get in touch with us
You can dial QuickBooks support phone number for technical help. Our team of trained specialists will pick your call and assist you with step by step instructions to resolve the error code 6010.