These are a few steps to download and install the QuickBooks diagnostic tool from the official website.
- Go to QuickBooks official website and download the diagnostic tool.
- You can choose desktop as the location for the setup file.
- When you finishing downloading you will be able to see a QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’ on your monitor display.
- You can proceed to shut down the applications that are currently running as they can interfere in the installation.
- Now double click on the exe file and choose run to launch the file and follow the guidelines and later restart the device. You will need to ensure you have a good quality reliable internet connection.
You can fix installation errors with the QuickBooks diagnosis tool
If you have been looking for QuickBooks support to troubleshoot the diagnostic tool issues you are facing with the program with then read further to gain information about the tool
The QuickBooks diagnostic tool is capable of auto-detecting and fixing the errors. It can help you with the following.
- Checking and diagnosing the connection tabs: this option can help you in examining the system. Moreover, it can help with setting the company files related to data.
- Verifying the status of firewall: this tool once installed can give you information about the status of the firewall.
- Verifying the connectivity: it can help in examining the connectivity of workstation.
- Helpful to re-install in the start-up mode: sometimes the antivirus programs can create issues with the installation of QuickBooks. This mode helps in installing the program effectively.
These are the few steps that are involved in the selective mode.
- You should start your system in selective mode and press start+R, to launch the run command.
- Now, Input msconfig and click on OK.
- In the general tab, you can hide all the services. Now checkmark the services list and choose windows installer checkbox. Select OK.
- Proceed to system configuration and select restart. You need to restore the system to the previous configuration. Press start+R for run command and type msconfig and choose OK.
- You can choose normal start then select ok from the general tab. Now restart.
Get in touch with us
If you face any issues regarding QuickBooks, you can always contact QuickBooks customer support as our team can help you troubleshoot the issues you are currently facing, and provide further assistance to resolve it.