QuickBooks is an accounting software that provides reliable accounting solutions to the corporate offices and companies. The software facilitates payrolls, invoicing, tax auditing and other solutions that make accounting tasks easy to perform. The company provides reliable QuickBooks support to their users for troubleshooting the errors they face while operating the software. One such error that occurs is the QuickBooks error code 80070057. This error occurs due to several reasons. The network data if damaged can be a contributing factor. If you attempt to open the company file directly from the shared folder directory, it can result in this error due to file permission issues. Incorrect settings for internet security and firewall can hinder the syncing of QuickBooks desktop with the database. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to resolve the error code 80070057.
- Mount a new copy of the data network configuration file located in the company folder.
- Now, log out the users that are logged in then close QuickBooks on all the systems.
- Continue further by logging in as the administrator of windows and then navigate to the location of the folder that contains the company file.
- Proceed with searching for the .nd extension linked with a company file that is having problems.
- Once you have located the file, then delete or rename it. The QuickBooks data network file will accept the new network settings for checking workstations accessibility.
- Open the database server manager of QuickBooks and then rescan the file folder of the company.
- In the taskbar, you can input the QuickBooks database server manager, and open it by clicking on the icon.
- Select scan option and then navigate to the location of the folder, then select the folder and click scan.
- The scan will reconfigure the sharing permissions to make files accessible to the QuickBooks workstations. Now open the file from the server and then open the same file from the computer that displayed the error.
- You can download the file doctor from QuickBooks that can help in verifying if there is any underlying connectivity issue.
Get in touch with us
If you have been facing issues related to QuickBooks, then you can contact QuickBooks customer support for technical help. Our team of professionals can help you in troubleshooting your errors and solving your queries with their in-depth knowledge and expertise. They will assist you with step by step easy instructions to help you resolve the issues you are facing.
Robert Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support and QuickBooks Customer Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.