Quickbooks is an excellent software that facilitates accounting services, payroll services, and other accounting solutions. It has eased the workload of several corporate offices and companies; however, users sometimes face issues and require assistance in operating the software. If you have been searching for QuickBooks payroll support, then you have come to the right spot. These are some of the ways you can handle QuickBooks payroll tax center aspects.
Viewing or Printing file copies
- Navigate to the menu of employees and click on the payroll services.
- Click on the alternative that says change/view the information of payroll service account.
- You can enter the Pin of the payroll if asked and then view and print the file copies in the payroll tax center.
- Now further select view or download tax forms for connecting. You can find this option at the base of the window.
View the duty duplicates
- Open the tax payroll center and squeeze the alt and control keys to skip the prompts and then open the PDF file.
- Choose Print forms/view forms and w-2s and then input the payroll PIN.
- Navigate to the filed forms on the top left corner then pick the structures you wish to print or view. After selecting these structures, click on the Open/Save tab.
Replace the missing W-2 forms
- You can print the equivalent duplicate from QB PTC. Every time a W-2 gets re-issued to a representative, it encases 2, B and C which are the duplicates.
- Incorporate the documenting guidelines in duplicate. Make sure it is a re-issued statement via stamping on it.
Ways to print replacement W-2
- Navigate to the login page of the payroll tax center, and further enter your credentials to log in.
- When the PTC appears dynamic, choose the W-2 area, and then click on the name of the worker whose W-2 needs to get reproduced.
- Click on the view reprints alternative and add the words re-issued statement to the particular W-2 then further click on continue.
- The Adobe reader provides access to W-2; you can print the structure in any manner, but should ensure to incorporate the guidelines of documenting for W-2 shapes.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing problems while operating the software, you can contact QuickBooks payroll customer support for technical assistance. Our team of professionals will help you solve your queries and troubleshoot your problems efficiently.
Robert Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support and QuickBooks Customer Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.