QuickBooks is accounting software and it’s residing on the top of the other accounting software by its features. When individuals reconfigure or activate the desktop first time then QuickBooks Error 3371 shows. QuickBooks Error 3371 can’t be prohibited, produced by external issues. To troubleshoot error code 3371, it is necessary to know about the issues.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371
The causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 are
- QuickBooks individual is not able to open his or her file of the company in QuickBooks.
- The individual may also get notified for a mysterious HTML file.
- QuickBooks may crash or corrupt the files on opening it.
- The System gets hanged.
In many cases, the errors take place while you are annoying to prepare for a device restore, or shifting of your OS file to a device or an external hard drive.
Here’s we are going to discuss the methods for getting this error and how to troubleshoot it.
You can try this step before applying other methods to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371 – Install the updates for Windows on your device. Quickbooks installation may get corrupted or damaged or fail if the QuickBooks individual is using Windows that is not updated.
- Close QuickBooks and all running QuickBooks processes, if there are any –
Enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6) in the Run window and click on the OK button.
- Go to the Task Manager.
- Open the tab named Processes and catches all QBW32.EXE instances.
- Choose them and after that select the option of End Task.
- Delete the option of “EntitlementDataStore.ecml” file.
- Open the QB Company file and register the application.
This method involves fixing of Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ problems by using the QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Download the QBInstall Tool and save it on the desktop.
- Run the tool after concluding all open software or applications.
- Reboot the device
This resolution involves the reinstallation of QB by using a clean install.
If in case, you get the error message again after applying all the above resolutions. Feel free to contact QuickBooks Customer Support experts at any time.