The file of the company in QuickBooks Accounting software for Mac generally contains a proper copy of all your accounts data and information. Before backing up your company file of QuickBooks Accounting software on a Mac computer, configure the backup preferences of the software program to designate a particular save location and password of security for the backup company file. You can also select to activate various automatic backups that particularly save all your accounts information and data from every two to 24 hours or when you basically exit the software program. If you want more information on QuickBooks cloud hosting service then you can visit our website.
You Need to Follow These Steps Given Below:-
1. Firstly launch QuickBooks Accounting software for Mac. You have to click the tab of QuickBooks in the main menu bar, and then choose the option of Preferences that is followed by Backup to open the preferences of Backup dialog box window.
2. Now click to enable the Automatically every backup file of the company check box, and after that select your preferred interval of time from the menu of drop-down, for instance, 2 hours.
3. After that, click the option of Save backup files in the menu of the drop-down button and select you’re preferred save location for the company backup file. You can use an external hard drive if you already have one available, or select a particular folder on the drive of Time Machine if you use the backup system of integrated Apple Time Machine.
4. Now, click to enable the option of Overwrite last backup check box if you wish to save the space of the disk and you want to automatically overwrite the previous backup company file with the new and latest version.
5. Then you have to click to completely enable the checkbox of Encrypt company files with a password and after that click the button of Change to set a new secure password. Skip this particular step if you do not want to password-protect the backup company file.
6. Now, choose the option of Save attached documents library checkbox basically to store a copy of all the documents that are attached, such as purchase orders and invoices, with your organization file in the backup. QuickBooks Accounting software will now use all your preferences to back up the file of the company.
7. Finally, click the company File in the main menu, and then choose the option of Backup in the menu of the drop-down to back up data at any particular time. If you have any query regarding the QuickBooks cloud hosting service, then you can contact the QuickBooks support and QuickBooks cloud hosting supportthat is available on our website.