About QuickBooks Point of Sale Support:-
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a robust platform which permits users to follow sales, clients, and inventory efficiently and quickly. It comes in two multiple different versions, the Basic and the Pro version. QuickBooks Point Of Sale is created to strengthen small or large businesses customer service and meet their requirements. It keeps a track on the customer’s data or information and comes up with various different features to improve the loyalty of the customer and confinement in the growth of the business and to encourage repeat sales. These features generally include keeping a track on their previous purchases so that you will have an idea about the products and brands they prefer to purchase. Quickbooks Point of Sale lets you accept payment through credit card and other functionalities also include customer management, inventory management, etc. It has a user-friendly user interface so it is not as complicated to operate as other accounting software programs. It automatically updates the inventory without giving trouble to the user having to input them manually. And it also quickens the process of payment through credit card with only a click.
The system requirement of Quickbooks Point Of Sale are as follows:-
• Windows 7 operating system and above.
• 4GB of RAM and 1GB of hard disk space.
• For Single user: 2.0 GHz processor.
• Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor.
• Screen resolution of 1280×768.
• 4X DVD ROM drives needed for installation of DVD.
If you would like to get more data and information on QuickBooks Point of Sale, then you can contact Quickbooks POS support number.
Features of Quickbooks Point of Sale:-
Quickbooks Point of Sale has been a staple in much medium-sized and small business for several years. And this is because of its unique and exciting features. These features contribute to the seamless working of the users and fully enabling them to complete their tasks quicker, faster and more seamlessly. Some of these features are mentioned below:-
• Multi-tasking through multiple windows operating system: With this feature alone, users can now switch between windows operating system without being forced to finish the transaction through a window button or menu bar.
• The potential to edit in-line on sales receipts and different vouchers: With this amazing new feature, you can now edit certain values of line item directly on the line itself. For instance, quantity, discount, etc.
• Sort line items on multiple transactions: The line items which are on the receipt of sales and receiving voucher can now be assorted effectively through the use of various display columns.
• Display total received quantity on receiving voucher: With this feature alone, you can now display all the total quantity of the entire list of items on the receiving vouchers without having to open one by one and check each. Thereby saving you so much of your precious time.
• Chip and pin the credibility of the card: This feature allows clients to pay and make transactions through their cards of chip and pin.
• Seamless syncing of the Data: This feature makes it easier for business owners and accountant to completely transfer from the point of sale to their software program of accounting and ultimately saving a lot much time.
• Inventory management: With this feature, you can now automatically track the quantities of inventory and know what in stock and what is not. You can also manage orders of purchase, set inventory to reorder alerts to prevent the complete loss of sales, etc.
If you have any query regarding QuickBooks Point of Sale then you can contact QuickBooks POS customer service or QuickBooks POS helpline, which is available on our website.