Quickbooks Auto Data Recovery | +1(888)253-0666 | Quickbooks Auto Data Recovery Support Service
Recovery lost data with QuickBooks Accounting Support Services auto data recovery
If you have the Premier or Pro versions of QuickBooks you will see an extra folder with a few new files at some moment. This is the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Folder, which works as a backup for your organization QuickBooks file. QuickBooks makes this folder in its own automatic way and it can be deleted.
QuickBooks Accounting Support Services will run several tests on your organization file every time to open it and runs cycles, with the idea of keeping updated data. However, this folder won’t work as assistance for all the information, so you must be aware of that, and make a different backup for the information you don’t have in your company file.
QuickBooks Accounting Support Services auto data recovery features
ADR feature or QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery allows you to recover all the lost data immediately. However, this feature is available only with a higher version or QuickBooks Desktop.
- The lost data can be easily recovered by the following methods
- With a copy of Company file or TLG file or Transaction Log file, you can restore transactions happened in last few hours
- Re-establish all damage transaction data by using a copy of existing Transaction Log File and company file
- However, before you start using this robust ADR feature of QuickBooks, here are a few important facts that you should not challenge.
- ADR feature is available only with QuickBooks premier, Pro, and Enterprise versions of QuickBooks Desktop.
- With this feature, you can recover data file not exceeding the limitation of 1.5 GB.
- ADR feature is not available with the Accountant’s edition of QuickBooks desktop.
Steps to improve recent transactions using .TLG file or .QBW.adr file
- On your device, Generate a new folder named QBTest.
- Now, open the folder where you have saved the file of the company.
- Now, trace file name with .TLG file extensions.
- At this stage, create the folder on the desktop and copy all the file with .tlg file extension and paste it on QBTest folder.
- Now, click and open QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery folder which is located in the same folder where the file of the company is located.
- Search the file with the .qbw extension, and copy it and paste it on QBTest folder.
- Now, in the QBTest folder, have a right click on .TLG files and .QBW.adr.
- Now, choose the Rename option.
- From the end of the file, remove .adr
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop.
- In the QB Test folder, Go to the QuickBooks company file folder and then use the QuickBooks credentials to verify the account.
- To check the data recovery integration, click on File, Choose Utilities and then click on Verify Data to verify the data.
- If you are pleased with recovered data, then you can choose and copy data from QBTest folder and paste it on the folder of the primary company file.
Steps to Recover Recent Transactions from both .TLG.adr files and .QBW.adr files
“If you have lost data within 12 hours, then follow the steps using Auto Data Recovery feature to restore the missing data“
- In your PC, Generate a folder named QBTest
- Choose QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Feature from the QuickBooks Accounting Support Services file feature
- Now, detect .TLG.adr and .QBW.adr files on QuickBooks Accounting Support Services company file
- Now, Choose these files and paste it in QBTest folder
- Eliminate .adr file extension from files on QBTest folder
- Confirm the integrity of recovered data file click on File, Choose Utilities and then click on Verify Data
- And, if you are gratified with the end result, copy data files from QBTest folder to QuickBooks Accounting Support Services Company file folder.
In case, if you still encounter adversities related to missing data, damage or data corruption then first and foremost, try using QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery feature, and in case, if you are not satisfied with the results of this feature, then it is wise to instantly consult a reputed and certified QuickBooks Pro Support Services Advisor.